Experienced Site Manager with fit-out/refurbishment experience
Gaysha are looking for an experienced Site Manager to join our growing team.
Based in Central London, Gaysha is an established refurbishment contractor working with some of London’s largest landowners.
We are looking for a candidate who can successfully deliver high-end refurbishment/fit-out projects on time, on budget, safely and of the highest quality.
Duties will include:
- Working to programme ensuring targets are achieved within time and to budget.
- Liaise with Project Managers and Clients on a weekly basis.
- Managing strict health & safety and quality control procedures.
- Effective problem solving to eliminate any issues that could cause delays.
- Managing and organising site staff, subcontractors, plant and materials.
- Organise and lead effective site meetings/toolbox talks.
- Managing documentation and record keeping of all relevant paperwork.
In order to be considered, you must:
- Have 2 years+ experience as a site manager on refurbishment/fit-out projects
- Hold a valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Able to provide previous references
Email CV to email@example.com