Bloomsbury Place, Bloomsbury
The internal renovation and external redecoration of this Grade II Listed Georgian townhouse in Holborn (the home of physician, naturalist Sir Hans Sloane from 1695-1742) was undertaken for this client with the intention of providing 4300 sq ft of modern office space for letting whilst preserving the original character of the building.
With occupied offices on either side the challenge with this project is to keep disruption to a minimum. This is being managed by scheduling noisy works out of office hours and through managing expectations through effective communication.
- Complete strip out of all fittings, finishes, M&E Services and doors
- Complete refurbishment of reception space
- Structural alterations to remodel internally
- Excavation and tanking of basement area
- New electrical/mechanical installations
- New wireless fire detection system