Cambridge Retail Park, Cambridge
Gaysha undertook this project to strip out and refurbish a 5,500 sqm Industrial Unit, on a busy retail park in Cambridge.
The unit was an existing Homebase store and garden centre that had to be partitioned in order to house a new Lidl store. A new shop front was added and the service area and exterior required reworking.
• Strip out and demolition works
• Installation of new lighting/fire alarm
• Installation of 8m high stud wall
• Installation of drop down fire curtain
• New shop front
• Groundworks to service area & exterior