Project Manager Vacancy (cyclical repairs and redecorations contract)
We are looking for a hardworking, experienced Refurbishment Project Manager to join our team. The successful Project Manager will join a small team managing residential cyclical repair and redecoration projects for one of our landlord clients in Central London.
You will be taking projects from Pre – construction to handover whilst working in some of London’s most prestigious areas.
The successful Project Manager will be based in Central London moving between several sites.
- Identifying problems and offering solutions.
- Development of Tender, Procurement and Construction Programmes
- Ensuring the project stays on time and within budget.
- Reporting both internally and externally on budget, programme, site issues and progress.
- Creating and tracking RFIs / Variations
- Reviewing labour and resource throughout the project duration.
- Working closely with the Site Manager to ensure program and quality are controlled.
- Co-coordinating and managing the design drawings and process. Highlighting discrepancies and setting out issues
- Liaising with specialist consultants, external contractors, and suppliers to ensure targets and objectives are hit.
- Attending / Chairing subcontractor pre-start, coordination meetings, design team meetings and client meetings.
- Full compliance with all health and safety policies, legislation, regulations, and procedures.
- Reporting regularly to management and client on progress and the delivery of the project to the required standard.
Essential Requirements for the Role:
- Excellent construction knowledge – from structural, roofing, carpentry/ joinery, through to M&E and finishes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 3 years minimum experience
- Experience in leading projects from design through to construction stages
- Health & Safety
Further qualifications and training will be provided.
Please email your CV to email@example.com